Monday, January 6, 2014

Romans 12:2

I wanted to just jot down an insight I was kicked in the head with recently about this verse. Seriously, it was one of those 'DUH!' moments when I had to ask myself why I never saw that before. It's such a well-known and much-loved verse (though usually only quoted halfway).

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." - Romans 12:2

Our worldly mind cannot comprehend the will of GOD. We have to be renewed (constantly) to ever truly know what is good and pleasing to HIM. Without letting HIM renew our minds, we cannot truthfully trust ourselves to make the GODly decision. Our minds without HIM will never be able to do it.

Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment