Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hidden

Let me just say I love where I live!  We live in the middle of a valley with beautiful mountain ranges all around us.  The views constantly amaze me, no matter how often I see them.  One day, just driving down the road, I see this:






The snow-capped mountains that have become my visual snack each day were nearly obscured by a layer of wispy clouds.  I couldn't resist a picture.  It was just so ethereal. 

And then I heard myself pray, "Lord, take the best of me and hide it in You.  Let anyone seeking You also find the best of me.  Hide me so completely in You that all anyone can see of me is You."

Hidden glory.  Covered majesty.  Taking the best and rendering it unseen.  Because I have always been okay with not being glorified.  Because I am always okay with GOD getting the glory.  Make me like these mountains, GOD.  If anyone desires to truly know me, they have to know You first.  And let everything that I am bring only glory to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment