Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Surrounded


    With my father-in-law's transformation in Jesus, I just wanted to share a few pictures from church on Sunday.  (It was the first time my husband has ever gone to church with hisdad and it just happened to be my husband's birthday!)

    When my in-laws went up front to receive prayer during worship, they were literally surrounded by about half the people at church that day.





   When the pastor and worship leader saw what was happening, they extended the music portion of our worship service to allow GOD and HIS people to continue with what HE was doing.  They worshipped together for several songs and inspired more people to join in.




    To watch my father-in-law and his wife be surrounded by people who love them was such an inspiration to me.   What kind of person draws people to him like that?  What power but love could draw a church to a couple that just a year ago had nothing to do with GOD?  I am in awe of what GOD is doing and excited to see even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment